2022 Boys Lacrosse Registration Grades 1-8
* Due to the Holidays, we will be taking a $60 payment at registration and then not be taking another payment until January 14th, 2022. Please register ASAP if you plan to play in the Spring 2022 season. We NEED to know who is planning to play so that we can get accurate team counts and so we can get uniforms ordered, if needed, mid-January!
Practices begin February 21, 2022 (2-3 practices per week)
Games begin March 12, 2022, play-offs are May 15-17th, Championships are May 20th-22nd. All games are on Saturdays except for weather cancellations. Weather cancelled games are played 8 days after originally scheduled game, which is the following Sunday.
*Registration Fee: $295
$295 (plus $35 USALacrosse Membership - separate registration required)
- Benefits of USA Lacrosse Membership:
- Best-in-class insurance coverage (supplemental to your personal helath insurance)
- Subscription to US Lacrosse Magazine
- Online videos, articles and education for players, parents, coaches and officials
- Access to first-class playing and training opportunities
- Discounts on tickets to select college and pro games
- Members-only emails with special offers on gear, apparel and more
- All tournaments now require current US Lacrosse Memberships due to insurance reasons, so you will need to purchase this membership anyway if your team participates in any post-season tournaments.
Late Fees of $35 begin February 18th, 2022.
**Registration Closes: as soon as team rosters are full.
Uniforms - We redesigned our uniforms in the 2020 season. All teams will be required to wear this uniform. If you have a uniform from Coyotes 2020 or 2021, please do not order a new one. If you do not have the 2020 Coyote uniform (black, white & grey) or yours does not fit or are missing any of the 3 pieces, please order these in the registration. Uniform cost - $90, which this fee includes a short sleeve shooter shirt, a reversible jersey top and matching shorts.
- Shoulder Pads/Heart Protection - Please see new requirements for pads below
- Elbow Pads
- Mouth guard
- Protective cup
The process we are going through this year is to ensure that the skill level is pretty equal amongst a team, thus helping to create a fun environment for coaches and players and help Coyotes become a more competitive organization.
* Automatic payments will be $60 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration, $125 on January 14th, and $110 on February 11th and remaining balance on February 25th. If you add your credit card at time of registration, please be sure to use the dropdown next to the dollar amount on the payment screen to adjust your payment amount to one of the options provided.
**Register early as each team will have a limited number of openings to maximize playing time!!
SHOULDER PAD REQUIREMENTS: New for January 2022, US Lacrosse rules state that all shoulder pads for field players must now meet NOCSAE ND200 rules for heart protection. The goal is to keep kids safe, especially in high-impact sports. This new rule improves the heart protection on all shoulder and chest pads for field lacrosse players. Please click HERE to read the article on the hows and whys of this new rule and what companies and models meet the new certification requirements.
Base Cost: $295.00
Late date/fee: 02/27/2022$35.00
In Grades: K to 8 for 2021-22 School year